the hiatus...

yeah yeah yeah i haven't been that active with blogging recently. A lot of things have been going on that took me away from it... For example, I've been dealing with the jolt of reality. What is that jolt of reality? well let me tell you...

First off I started my big girl job... It may just be another step in life that we all go through, but let me tell you, its hard! I knew I'd be working long hours, dealing with things (and people) that don't exactly put a smile on my face, traveling, doing grunt work because I'm the newbie and so on. But I didn't realize how much energy it would suck out of me. At first, I just put 100% of myself into work. But then I got super frustrated I didn't really have a life. Lets face it: waking up, showering, driving to work (stopping for Starbucks duh) working all day then going home, having dinner and crashing isn't exactly a life.
(Starbucks Venti, Coach gloves, JCrew flats & Calven Clien coat)

What did I do about it? At first nothing, then I started going to the gym, making sure I was going out with old friends and visiting other friends (no I'm not counting Starbucks as one of my best friends). We went to the Hunt, the chic horserace of the year. What could be better than booze, boys and friends?

Regardless, I swear I'll be blogging way more often now. I'm in the swing of things at work, and I just really miss blogging. So for now byeeee but you'll hear from me soon.

(Tory Burch bag, Citizens of Humanity Jeans, Sacks black sweater)


until next time... xoxo J





No comments:

Post a Comment